for an internship at TINK GmbH – Transportrad-Initiative Nachhaltiger Kommunen (Transport Bike Initiative of Sustainable Communities).
- You are highly motivated to contribute to the mobility revolution and enthusiastic about environmentally friendly means of transport such as the (transport) bike.
- You want to contribute your ideas in interaction with the citizens of a municipality, e.g. at test stands.
- You like cycling and have perhaps already had some experience with an e-bike or transport bike and/or like to borrow a means of transport in public spaces.
- You have solid statistical knowledge and basic knowledge of evaluation or are willing to acquire the relevant knowledge.
- You enjoy working in a team and can formulate texts and e-mails in a comprehensible way.
- You want to work in a start-up where there are flat hierarchies and you can contribute your opinion.
Who are we?
What can you expect?
When and for how long?
What’s the pay?